We are happy you are considering staying with us at the Celeste of St. Paul. During this time when we all have concerns about protecting our self and our loved one’s health, please know your safety is our top priority.
In following the guidelines of top health experts along with local and national government authorities, we have implemented the following practices and procedures with our guests in mind:
- Rooms will continue to be cleaned at the high standard our guests have come to expect
- Rooms will be sanitized with our advanced electrostatic disinfecting sprayers
- High-touch items will be reduced in rooms and available upon request
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed through out the hotel’s common areas
- Our Bar will operate with seating which allows for social distancing
- High traffic areas such as the front desk will be marked for social distancing
- High-touch surfaces such as hand rails, elevator buttons, and door handles will be sanitized often
- Our entire staff has been trained on procedures as they relate to Covid-19
- PPE will be provided to all employees
- Our employees have been instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well or if they have had a known exposure
During these times your safety and well being is our top priority.
Thank you again for staying at the Celeste.